Monday, July 20, 2009

Visitors!

Nathan came to visit the first week of July. We had fun! Haha! Joseph and I had gone to see the movie Up in 3D so we had those funky glasses. Nate decided they were kind of nerdy and we decided to take some pictures of us being nerdy. It was hilarious!!! We had a lot of fun! We went swimming and we saw Transformers 2. We saw fireworks and had all kinds of fun! Alissa came up with us after the family reunion. We had a blast! I loved hanging out with her! :) We went swimming, we went to see My Sister's Keeper with Mickey and Joy. We did Alissa's drill workouts. We went swimming again. It was great! I was so glad I got to spend time with each of them! I got to know them better as individuals and we strengthened our relationships as siblings. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics and all your new posts! Sounds like your having a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete