Monday, July 20, 2009

Independence Day!

Here are some pics from the parade on the 4th. Linda, Robbie and their kids came down and spent the day with us and Mickey and Brian's family! We had a blast! I always enjoy spending time with family on holidays! And any other day too, for that matter! I love getting to know the new members of my family! The parade was very good! A bit long but awesome the whole way through! These are a few of my favorite pics from the parade. The first was a little boy in an army hummer. The picture I got I think just captured the moment. I can just imagine this little boy growing up to join the army and serve his country! The next is a stinkin cool orange car. Haha. The Garfield car. ;) The next is Joe's work throwing out frozen string cheese!!!! Haha! I'm not positive but I think someone got hit in the head with one....Dylan or someone.... haha sad but hilarious! No offense :) Hehe! Anyway, I had a lot of fun that day! Later on Brian barbecued chicken and steak for us. (Which was amazing! Thank you Brian!!!) We played games and then did some fireworks! And I did a million and one Pop its! Yay! Which I forgot to take my camera to....So there aren't any pics. But it was fun! I am so grateful for the country we live in and the freedoms that come with that! I'm grateful to the Lord for allowing it to be this way! Hope everyone had a good 4th! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment