Saturday, April 18, 2009

St. George!

I had the opportunity to go to St. George with my sister in-law Meredith and her three girls, Ashlie, Alyssa, and Mikell. Ashlie and Alyssa had a dance competition and I got to watch them and also help out with Mikell, who is almost 4 months old.
This is Ashlie's lyrical dance. She is such an amazing dancer! She is very skilled and did so great!
Here is Alyssa's jazz dance. She is so cute when she dances! She has great facial expressions and so much energy! She did awesome!
This is me holding Mikell. She is so adorable! She loves to be bounced. :)
Here is Mikell sleeping in the car. She had just finished eating and has a bubble on her lips! :) She is so cute!
Here are Ashlie and Alyssa in their lyrical costumes. They are both such great dancers and even better nieces! :) I had so much fun with them in St. George!

2 comments:

  1. We love you Nicole! You helped me more than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I miss everyone I live pretty close but feel so far away

    ReplyDelete