Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Erm....are we sure about this?

Today I was driving home from school and I came to a stop sign and was behind a semi. The semi moved forward. I tried to. I ended up squealing the tires very loudly and killing the car! Normally this would have upset me. This time I busted up laughing and couldn't stop! I had tears in my eyes. Then I realized there was a car behind me! My blurry eyes noted the man and woman in the front seat looking at me incredulously. It seemed as though they thought I had meant to squeal the tires until they realized that I wasn't moving. I was still laughing as I quickly started the car and moved forward. Luckily, I didn't kill it again or I might have gotten a horn honked at me. It was an interesting experience. I'm glad I laughed about it instead of letting it ruin my day. Hooray for me! Although, I'm not certain that driving a standard is for me. Am I sure about this? Time will tell, I suppose. Good luck to me.

2 comments:

  1. You are a great daughter. Love to read about your life and see you grow. Good for you...laughing at life. What a great way to look at mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I try to make life happy and fun. :)

    ReplyDelete